T4.75 too small? T6.160 just a bit too large? T8.320 way to expensive? How about we extend the options a bit? T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, and T9. How many HP do you need? Find everything from 55 HP to 670 HP in a single mod!
This mod contains 10 different tractor models.
T4 (tier B “Powerstar”) 55 to 75 HP
T4 (tier A tiny bit larger) 85 to 115 HP
T5 95 to 115 HP (plus a “tuned” bonus with 135 HP)
T6 140 to 160 HP (4 cylinder engine)
T6 155 to 175 HP (tiny bit longer/larger to house a V6 engine. Plus a “tuned” bonus with 208 HP)
T7 170 to 210 HP (based on GIANTS T6, Case IH Puma and an engine cover by Remkoe(?) see this mod: T7.270 )
T7 220 to 270 HP (wider engine cover)
T8 300 to 390 HP (not “GENESIS” series, using old exhaust, same as the Case IH Magnum)
T9 390 to 670 HP (also older model using same exhaust as Case Quadtrac)
37 tractors available!
Around 1 for each 15 HP between 55 and 670 HP! Need something blue with 100+ HP? How about the T5.115? Need 240+ HP? How about the T7.260?
Gearbox mod ready!
Each model come with numerous different gearbox settings ranging from the 24×24 Dual Command found on the T4.55 to the CVT Auto Command transmission of the T7.270 and the 16×2 full Power Shift of the T9.670.
Customize your tractor!
Change the apperance of your tractor! Need a frontloader? Just press “K”. Don’t like those front fenders? Hit “J” to hide them.
Ride your tractor!
Tilting front axle (disabled on T4 and T5 due to physics engine issues with light vehicles(?)) and low suspension travel combined with stiff springs give a much more realistic (but far from perfect! Sorry!) ride.
Patch 1.3 ready!
Tyre friction set to 1.5. So if you turn hard while going 50km/h you won’t just slide around, you’ll topple over!
(partial) Dual wheels
Dual wheels on T7.170, T7.235, T7.260, T8.330, T8.390 and most of the T9s’. I don’t like dual wheels very much, so no dual wheels for the T6s and below. But feel free to add it by yourself if you like huge wheels! 🙂
(partial) Cabin controls
Moving cabin parts such as throttle/brake pedals, shuttle levers, hand throttle levers, and joysticks. All integrated with popular mods such as Gearbox and Drive Control. NOTE: This part is Not finished, and might never be.
– Removed AdditionalWeights script from T7s due to multiplayer issues
– Fixed misplaced control panel, decals, and speed display on T4s and T5s
– Fixed rear turn signals on T5s
– Reworked Electro Command/Shift transmission on T5.115, T6.150, and T6.165
– Reworked Auto Shift transmission on T6.155, and T6.175
– Adjusted gearbox configuration on T7s (now properly remembers previous reverse gear when you use manual mode)
– Adjusted top speeds on T6.155, T6.165, T7.170, and T7.185 (would do 50km/h if gearbox was turned off)
– All shop prices has been adjusted to reflect a combination of horse power, top speed, size, versatility and gearbox options. (result: smaller are slightly cheaper but the really big ones are more expensive)
– Fixed a few minor shop description errors
JoXXer, fruktor (cabinSuspension.lua).
fozzy691 (joystick.lua script reworked by Spartan086).
fozzy691 (caseIH260.lua edited by Spartan086).
Models/Textures Giants (~95% of all models/textures). Model/Texture/XML editing and i3d assembly by Spartan086. T7 engine cover/hood mesh by Remkoe(?) , edited and retextured by Spartan086 for FS15.