Attention: Remember to unpack/unzip the downloaded file, as it contains two mod files!
– Using updated ‘ModsSettings’-mod version 0.2.0
– Map-icons are now rendered on-top of the MaxiMap-overlay
– Fix for ‘withering’-color was not showing on the overlay
– French translation by Txadi
– Polish translation by Ziuta
– German translation by Kobe
– Spanish translation by Vanquish081
– Russian translation by Gonimy_Vetrom
– Minor fix for when ‘AAA_ModsSettings.ZIP’ is missing
Take a look at the screenshots for a much better description of what this mod can do.
In addition to showing the fruit-types and growth-states of crops in the maximized world-map, this mod also allows you to customize the colors of fruits and growth-states.
Please note: Only when on foot (i.e. not driving a vehicle), the mouse-cursor becomes available to allow selecting and editing the colors.
9 = Game’s default for zooming world-map (remember to enable the map in the ESC-screen’s 2nd page)
0 = Toggles through the MaxiMap Overlay’s pages (only when world-map is maximized)
mouse-cursor = Only available when on foot, to select and edit colors & visibility
These mod files MaxiMapOverlay.ZIP and AAA_ModsSettings.ZIP MUST NEVER be embedded in any other mod. – However it is accepted if they are included in a mod-pack, when the mods original hash-values are kept intact.
Please do NOT upload this mod to any other hosting site – I can do that myself, when needed!
Keep the original download link!
Problems or bugs?
If you encounter problems or bugs using the ‘MaxiMapOverlay’ mod, please use the support-thread.
French translation by Txadi
Polish translation by Ziuta
German translation by Kobe
Spanish translation by Vanquish081
Russian translation by Gonimy_Vetrom